I am just cringeing! I just tried to speak to a complete stranger in the local supermarket. I am sure it was this man that my husband and I met at a dinner a few weeks ago. We stayed out drinking in the pub with him until 3am which I am very proud of but anyway when I said hello to him using his name he just said "no, close". How embarrassing. He was smirking his head off.
I must have been very drunk, I am not good at faces when sober never mind after 5 glasses of wine. He probably thinks I am some crazy stalker who tries to chat men up in local supermarkets.
Might have found a car for The Falklands, a second hand Discovery, we need 4 wheel drive. I tried to clean my own car this afternoon, missed out the hoovering part (I got a bit distracted when a friend came around for coffee) but made quite a good job with a pack of baby wipes. They pick up a lot of dust and dirt. I also found £1.05, two hair clips and some melted jelly babies. There are other delights for me under the seats, I think there may be some MacDonald happy meal chips from last year in there.
Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment