Well I managed after 10 minutes to remember what my user name and password was to get into blog spot. Maybe I should write it down.
My parent's neighbour gave me a tourist guide to the Falklands. He has gone on a cruise there. The photos looked sunny and the beaches look amazing, golden sand and penguins at touching distance. There are more hotels and coffee shops than I thought and there is a shipwreck that looks interesting.
My son's passport has been sent off for renewal. I am not convinced they are going to accept the photo, his face is to the side but we will see. What a complete pain it was filling the form out.
Have to decide what to do with our car, do we sell it (not worth much) or store it and risk the brakes rusting and seizing up. I think I will get car professionally cleaned. There is a funny smell, a mixture of children, dog, horses, mystery food.
Sunday, 14 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment