Monday, 23 August 2010
Touch and go
Well it was touch and go yesterday and a miracle I am here to write to you. We all went on a lovely family sailing day near St Mawes in Cornwall. We had lunch at a secluded beach. The minute we got there in our little dingy the tide started to come in. All I could think about was how we would be in the Daily Mail today photographed hanging from the cliffs or being airlifted by the coastguard. I cannot take his amount of worry while on holiday. The strange thing is that I seemed to the only one aware in the party of 9 how much danger we were in. I might have got my hair wet and my mascara was at risk of smudging. I had to have two glasses of sherry last night to celebrate my survival and now I have a headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment