Wednesday, 1 December 2010

No snow in The Falklands

Woken up today to watch Sky news and the snow and traffic reports.  It looks freezing and I am smugly sitting here in a summer ish top and no coat.  Heating is not even on.   I remember the snow in Scotland last Winter and it was hideous.  I do not miss getting up on the dark mornings in a house with single glazing defrosting the car and scrapping off the snow.  I am very glad to be in The Falklands this morning.

My husband and brother in law are off to Bleaker Island today.  Penguins galore.  I am off to work.



Spent a lovely evening last week drinking wine and felting cupcakes.  I am waiting for the dried lavender to arrive and then I will be making Christmas puddings.



The polytunnel yesterday had two cats in it and a new born kitten.  Rocket plants have been sold and we are making a profit on seed costs. 

Limited broadband access is driving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment