Friday, 21 January 2011

Salsa

I have started salsa lessons.  Today we learned the basics of the Cuban mambo.  I might need to buy some of those very colouring dancing shoes with the straps and buckles.

Very strange dancing with men other than my husband and ones that are the same height or only slightly taller than me.  Is my husband a giant or am I just very small?  Face to face with a strange man it is hard to know where to look, apart from staring straight into his face and giggling stupidly.  I am hoping my self-consciousness will go by lesson number 2 and I really have to try and concentrate.

Last night I went to Bunco (crazy dice game).  I got tipsy on two glasses of wine because I had no dinner and woke up this morning cringing at my conversation.  I was talking about the full moon and how it was making me do all kinds of crazy things.  Today I tried to put on my daughter's coat to wear - she is nine and I am not that small.  On Monday I thought it was Friday. 

Fog in the Falklands tonight but the full moon is still there hiding playing havoc with my sanity. Or maybe I have been in The Falklands to long and I am going a bit dippy......I might dye my hair brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment