Yesterday my dog spent the day pacing around the house panting and then hid under the car when I needed to go out in it. She is scared of the wind. It does make the house rattle. She spent the evening yesterday sitting with her face towards the wall. Very strange. I had a sense of doom all day but here I am today and nothing bad has happened.
Another bright day. We are off to swim with the Dolphins and Penguins today at a nearby beach. I went there last week down the off-road track and broke the car handbrake. Must remember the factor 50 suncream. The sun's rays are fierce.
I am still hoping to see the mating seals on the beach. The female apparently looked very squashed and the male was a big boy.
Tuesday, 4 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment