Monday, 1 November 2010

All day on-line

Finally it is the 1st of November and I have a new monthly allowance of 3000mbs to get through, all at the bargain price of £120 and then 12p for each megabyte that I go over.  Unlimited broadband is not part of the Falklands experience. Cable and Wireless need Talk Talk to arrive.

I have saved money though.  I have had to limit surfing on Ebay, Boden and Daily Mail websites.  How I love the Daily Mail website.  It is all doom and gloom full of random freak accidents and health scares. I like my horoscope though and I like to keep up to date with Nick Clegg's movements.

My husband is also online, what a romantic evening we are evening, typing away in silence in separate rooms. We are going to log off at 9pm and sit down with a glass of wine to watch Planet of the Apes.  As long as it is not Planet of the Penguins.  I am really quite freaked out about 6ft Penguins. Their feet would be massive and they would be looking down on me. Imagine, I could be flipped to death by a giant Penguin and then I would be in the Daily Mail.

Luckily I was in the school polytunnel this morning and there are no Earwigs to report.  Rocket is ready and Courgettes are doing well.

On the food front, MPA has run out of milk.  Happy Shopper semi skimmed has not been seen for weeks and even the skimmed stuff has run out.  There is some Chilean UHT milk in Stanley but it went out of date months ago. UHT milk makes my teeth feel as if they are dissolving but each morning I wake up still with my own teeth and I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment