Tuesday, 16 November 2010

I love a wedding

I have just been watching Prince William and Kate Middleton on Sky news.  What a lovely voice she has.  I have never heard her speak.  She has good dress sense too. It is so romantic she has Princess Diana's ring. The news is going to be happy for the next week or so. I love weddings and I am just thinking how I love being married.

Everything was lovely and romantic and happy until I went to the families shop this evening......

I am trying not to be irrational and I am trying not to go on too much about bananas to anyone who will listen but I am on the edge of a massive explosion of wingeing about the lack of fruit and vegetables.  (with the exception of Spinach). 

The wind today is worse than yesterday.  The dog is hiding under my son's bed.  Occasionally her head pokes out and sniffs. My daughter says there is sleet against her window. The polytunnel was taking quite a battering in the wind today.  If it collapses I will truly lose my composure.

I am going to do some internet shopping now.  It is the only therapy - apart from rose wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment