Well last week I drained the battery in the car and this week I let go of the car door and it blew off and landed on the road outside my house. My husband's car does not like me. It is allergic to me. It reacts badly when I sit in the driver's seat and turn the key.
I let my 6 year old son give my husband the good news. He has suggested that I get my own car.
I spent the day walking - a lot - to the hairdresser, the school, the shop, back to the school and home from school. I cannot take anymore car issues this week. It looks good just sitting outside the house and the new shiny hinges on the car door look great. I do not want to risk anything by opening the door.
I am sitting with my children watching The Pride of Britain Awards and today I went to a rememberance service. I nearly started crying through Abide with Me. Today I am proud to be British. I need to hold onto this thought.
Thursday, 11 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment